Skip to content
- To create social stability and awareness on the dangers inherent in violent extremism and other related terrorism issues.
- Creating avenue for advocacy for human rights, peaceful resolution of conflicts and sustain socio- economic development among the marginalized communities.
- To advocate for a society whereby children and youth no matter their race, gender or nationality have equal rights and opportunities for growth and development.
- Improved access to education and psycho-social well being of marginalized children and youth.
- Increase household income through self help projects hence eradicating household poverty among the victims of armed conflict and marginalized communities.